Compensation: $35-$50 per hour, depending on experience.
Branch Engineering, Inc has an immediate opening for a full-time Licensed Civil Engineer for our Springfield, Oregon location. This position will collaborate with our civil, structural, geotechnical and transportation engineering, and land surveying teams to design infrastructure projects throughout the Willamette Valley. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of professional experience and be licensed through OSBEELS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze survey reports, maps, plans and other relevant information for project planning.
- Submitting permit applications for projects with multiple regulations to appropriate local, state and federal agencies.
- Budget construction costs and risk analysis for projects.
- Design and implement plans and simulations using 2D or 3D computer software, including AutoCAD and Civil3D, to meet all City, County and company standards.
- Forecast design and construction timelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Current driver’s license.
- Minimum of two years of professional engineering experience.
- Portfolio of successful civil engineering design projects.
- Proficient with computer-aided engineering design software, including Civil3D, AutoCAD. (HyrdoCAD and/or AutoTURN a plus).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and PDF creation software (Adobe Acrobat or BlueBeam Revu)
Branch Engineering is a well-established, mid-size, multi-discipline firm with offices in Springfield and Philomath, Oregon.
Springfield is in the heart of Lane County, located in the southern Willamette Valley. Within one hour of our office, there is access to the Oregon coast, the Cascade Mountain Range, and numerous National Forests. We have been a strong engineering presence in this area for over 45 years. Our culture is professional yet casual, and family-oriented.
At Branch, we strive to provide the highest quality engineering and surveying service to our clients at a reasonable price while maintaining an enjoyable and comfortable workplace environment where our staff has the opportunity to grow and prosper. We prioritize a healthy life/work balance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that include an attractive SEP IRA program, healthcare coverage, paid time off, and professional development.
Our workload is consistent and well balanced with public and private work. Some of the more pertinent work we have is for our municipal clients that include active and anticipated projects from local cities, utility boards, and parks and recreation districts. Projects range from roadway/sidewalk design to waterlines, gravity sewer, and stormwater design. Additionally, there are anticipated engineering planning related work including master plans and technical reports.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com stating your interest in this position. Please provide details demonstrating how your education, training and/or experience meets the above qualifications.